MING HAN, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental Sciences,
College of Environment and Resource, Shanxi University
Taiyuan, Shanxi 030006
People’s Republic of China
E-mail: [email protected]
2002 –2006 B.S., Environment Science, Shanxi Agricultural University, China
2007 –2010 M.S., Environment Science, Shanxi University, China
2010 –2014 Ph.D., Environment Science, Shanxi University, China
2015–2016 Visiting Scholar, School of Public Health, Yale University, USA
CURRT RESEARCH INTERESTS:
Environmental toxicology and ecotoxicology
The mechanisms responsible for environment pollutants-induced human diseases (e.g. lung cancer, asthma, cardiovascular diseases)
ALDH1 as a marker to study the effects of PM2.5 exposure on the biological functions of lung cancer stem cells and its regulation mechanism, National Natural Science Foundation of P.R. China (No. 21707084), 2018/1-2020/12.
Effect of nitrogen dioxide inhalation on changes of asthma susceptibility in rats, Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province (No. 2015021040), 2015/1-2017/12.
1. Han Ming, Ji Xiaotong, Li Guangke, Sang Nan. NO2 inhalation enhances asthma susceptibility in a rat model. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017, 24: 27843-27854.
2. Ming Han, Zhen Guo, Guangke Li, Nan Sang. Nitrogen dioxide inhalation induces genotoxicity in rats. Chemosphere, 2013, 90: 2737-2742.
3. Ming Han, Guangke Li, Nan Sang, Yiru Dong. Investigating the bio-toxicity of coking wastewater using Zea mays L. assay. Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf., 2011,74: 1050-1056.
4. Ji Xiaotong , Han Ming, Yun Yang, Li Guangke, Sang Nan. Acute nitrogen dioxide (NO2) exposure enhances airway inflammation via modulating Th1/Th2 differentiation and activating JAK-STAT pathway. Chemosphere2015, 120:722-728.
5. Hongyan Li, Ming Han, Li Hou, Guangke Li, Nan Sang. Landfill leachate ingestion induces protein oxidation and DNA-protein crosslinks in mouse viscera. J. Hazard. Mater. 2010, 174: 54-58.
6. Hongyan Li, Ming Han, Lin Guo, Guangke Li, Nan Sang. Oxidative stress, endothelial dysfunction and inflammatory response in rat heart to NO2 inhalation exposure. Chemosphere, 2011, 82:1589-1596.
7. Nan Sang, Ming Han, Guangke Li, Mingzhu Huang. Landfill leachate affects metabolic responses of Zea mays L. seedlings. Waste Manag., 2010, 30(5): 856-862.
8. Na Zhu, Hongyan Li, Ming Han, Lin Guo, Liqun Chen, Yang Yun, Zhen Guo, Guangke Li, Nan Sang. Environmental nitrogen dioxide (NO2) exposure influences development and progression of ischemic stroke. Toxicol. Lett. 2012, 214 :120-30.
9. Guangke Li, Xiaofang Liu, Ming Han, Li Hou, Nan Sang. Selecting tolerant grass seedlings and analyzing the possibility for using aged refuse as sward soil. Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf., 2010,73: 620-625.
10. Nan Sang, Yang Yun, Hongyan Li, Li Hou, Ming Han, Guangke Li. SO2 inhalation contributes to the development and progression of ischemic stroke in the brain. Toxicol. Sci., 2010, 114(2): 226-236.